Congrats! I'm sure that surprise raised everyone's spirits.
As you all know, I lost my cousin Shane a few weeks ago. My elder brother and his wife Juli have been expecting their second daughter (according to Dr and sonogram). They were going to name her Shana in honor of him. Juli went into labor at 2am this morning, and guess what? A 8 lb 12 1/2 oz BABY BOY! My brother named his son after Shane today. Welcome to the world Shane Allen Lewis. I have another nephew! I have no doubt that this "suprise" was all a part of the Master's plan.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Congrats! I'm sure that surprise raised everyone's spirits.
Congrats to you and your family buddy.
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
Congrats Man
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Congrats.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Hey thats is some great news. I hope this specail moment has lifted you spirits up man.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Good deal!!
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Bookmarks